Senior Digital Media Manager (Paid Social)
WHO ARE WE?
adtechnacity is a full-service performance marketing platform. Leveraging our expertise and partnerships, we drive high quality traffic at scale, optimizing each campaign to reach our clients' goals.
We are seeking a full-time Digital Media Manager to launch, optimize and execute Paid Social advertising campaigns (Facebook, Twitter). The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for creating and A/B testing copy and images, ensuring all campaigns are pacing to reach their budget goals, adjusting audiences and coming up with new ideas to reach client KPIs. Reporting to the Head of Account Management, the Digital Media Manager position is perfect for someone with digital marketing experience who wants to work on the cutting edge of advertising technology.
- Launch new advertising campaigns across Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter)
- Analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to reach goals
- Test new audiences and tactics to improve CTR & CVR
- Develop best practices for each client
- Create compelling ads with powerful headlines, descriptions and imagery
- Must be trustworthy with sensitive information
- 1-3 years experience managing Facebook advertising campaigns (Other Social Platforms a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of overall business experience, ideally in Paid Social, Native or SEM
- Knowledge of 3rd party tracking and serving technology (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics / Omniture, DCM) a plus
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (especially Excel), Google Docs & Sheets, Internet research, and other software
- Innate curiosity and aptitude (staying abreast of trends and activities in the digital marketing and clients' business) that proactively demonstrate thought leadership and new ideas.
- Excellent communications (written/verbal), presentation and analytical skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Social Events
- Work-from-home Privileges
- Flexible Work Hours